We develop competitor intelligence, identify nascent trends and cultivate customer insight
In fiercely competitive markets, cutting through the clutter and cultivating loyalty can be tough
Insight can guide the way to craft messages and deliver experiences that more strongly resonate with customers, improve conversion rates and retain customers for longer.
Our comprehensive approach
enables businesses to
- People are heavily influenced by emotions when considering a purchase – a brand’s emotional engagement is just as important as the price or the product.
- Reverse engineering the competition’s success can dramatically reduce risk in a product launch.
- Category disrupting brands are those who strongly differentiate and meet customer’s needs better than the competition do.
- In highly competitive industries, new product launches need to out-think (because they can’t out spend) the competition.
Competitor & market forensics
Customer dimensions hub
The customer dimensions hub builds customer insight using 28 quantitative and qualitative analysis methodologies. It covers customer experience, customer service, brand, advertising, content and website to give a full roadmap of how a brand can better acquire, engage and retain customers for the long term.
Customer engagement diagnostic
Our customer engagement diagnostic helps clients identify the lowest cost, highest impact initiative that they can launch to improve the return on investment of their customer engagement initiatives. The diagnostic measures 217 metrics across customer acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives.
Content & messaging analytics
Content & messaging analytics enables clients to analyse the content and message effectiveness of a specific competitor, across a sector or specific topic to develop an optimal content strategy that is primed to receive the most positive sentiment, engagement, and optimised for search effectiveness.
Value proposition development
Market Entry Strategy - GTM
We help brands understand the cultural nuances, habits and expectations of target customers and the competitor landscape to build market entry strategies and launch campaigns that deliver the right message to the right person, in the right channel. We analyse media habits, design aesthetics, cultural values and the competition’s marketing strategy to build launch strategies, marketing messages, content and in-market promotional campaigns.
Who we work with
Businesses wanting to expand internationally and need to adapt their brand and launch into a new territory
Challenger brands operating in heavily competitive markets where differentiation is key to drive sales
Businesses who have become dependent on sales promotions, which are eroding business profitability
Brands facing disruption that need to shore up their position to maintain market share
- Built the brand architecture, tone of voice and thought leadership positioning for a disruptive fintech brand to cement their credentials amongst a sceptical investor audience.
- Developed the customer insight, segmentation, tone of voice and content strategy for a leading consumer electronics brand to succesfully launch into Russia and the US.
- Produced a brand reputation audit for a leading financial services holding company to identify brand reputational risks, perception and inform the ongoing brand communications strategy throughout all group brands.
- Conducted a comprehensive competitor analysis, customer perception study and wider market analysis to inform the international expansion strategy and brand positioning of a leading male grooming business.