Digital experience design, build and optimisation
messages and conversion rates
Testing and optimising marketing programmes is the only way of developing a sustainable, scalable marketing model
Developing marketing strategies and programmes based on actionable insight is key. Taking an iterative approach and testing channels, messages and techniques helps unearth the diamonds in the rough that propel long term success.
Our comprehensive approach
enables businesses to
- Marketing messages are the single biggest factor in determining marketing performance.
- Customers buy emotionally. Brands that sell emotionally have a significant competitive advantage.
- Marketing ROI will plateau unless brands continually test new messages, offers and journeys.
- Data only helps when it enables business decisions, marketing optimisation and reports on performance.
Digital channel optimisation
Analysing the strategy, tools, techniques and processes of existing digital assets (across web, social media, email and search) and then introducing new approaches, tactics and technologies to optimise their performance.
Marketing message benchmarking
Optimising marketing messages by benchmarking the performance of the brand’s existing messages against those of the competition and developing insights about the target customer in order to strengthen existing messages and introduce new ones.
Marketing programme optimisation
Optimising the commercial performance of existing marketing programmes by analysing campaign configuration, targeting and campaign journeys against best practice and adjusting programmes to enhance their performance.
Conversion rate optimisation
Optimising conversion rates of landing pages and customer journeys by identifying and fixing any conversion choke points and implementing a robust analytics driven conversion optimisation framework to progressively enhance conversion rates.
Competitor & market forensics
Digital commercial effectiveness roadmap -DCER
DCER enables businesses to accelerate their commercial performance by benchmarking their existing technology, data, channels and processes against best practice and delivers a roadmap to enhance their commercial performance across their existing customer acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives. We unearth overlooked marketing opportunities, gaps and bottlenecks as well as savings and synergies across a client’s marketing function.
Neuro comms analysis
The neuro comms tool benchmarks the performance of a client’s existing marketing messages and highlights opportunities to increase message effectiveness by leveraging scientifically proven persuasion techniques from the field of neuromarketing and NLP.
Who we work with
Marketing teams who have reached a plateau in their marketing performance that want to overcome sluggish growth
CEOs with a marketing programme not hitting targets that need to optimise budget and marketing mix to improve results
Brands that have recently launched with underwhelming results and need to rapidly course correct
Marketing channel managers looking to drive more out of their existing marketing assets
- Produced an automated multi-channel marketing funnel for a consumer electronics brand that leveraged customer insight to drive significant improvement in conversions.
- Developed a market entry launch strategy for a consumer automotive brand with significant brand legacy issues and a price point that was double the nearest competitor. Test drive booking targets (the key performance metric) were greatly exceeded.
- Built a media performance econometric model for a consumer bank that was based on extensive benchmark performance data. The model was the single resource used to plan the budget and media mix for the successful launch of a new consumer savings product.
- Developed a multi-market launch strategy for a consumer finance brand by developing a set of robust consumer insights that led to the development of the creative for the brand’s inaugural marketing launch across five markets.
An initial complementary conversion rate benchmark analysis is produced to identify quick wins and opportunities to immediately improve conversion rates. During this initial review, those quick wins are prioritised and the longer term course of action is explored.